“Remember; no matter how desperate the situation seems, time spent
thinking clearly is never time wasted.”
Sure, this is from a book discussing how to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but they sure are wise words. When you are feeling overwhelmed or frustrated over a situation, instead of making a rash decision in that moment of desperation, take a moment and try to clear your head. Many people fail to rationalize a situation and end up making a poor hasty decision that may create worse circumstances than they were originally in. Even when times seem dire, by taking a few moments to clearly consider and think about a situation regarding your next step, reaction, or decision should be, you can possible create a more positive outcome.
And I know I usually only post one quote, but I couldn’t resist adding this part from the book also 😛
The Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
“1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.”